Inspire Digital (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your personally identifiable information (PII) and privacy. We treat any and all information supplied or collected with the utmost care through our website located at http://www.inspired-quotes.co.uk/ (“our site”).
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Inspire Digital Ltd.
Inspire Digital Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 9283415, whose registered office address is at The Town House, 114-116 Fore Street, Hertford, SG14 1AJ, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE COULD COLLECT IT
By using our price comparison service to obtain quotes or further information for products or services that are shown on our site you will complete and submit our online form or contact us through email or telephone communications. The information we ask for when completing this includes personal information including, but not limited to; Your First Name, Your Last Name, Job Title, Business or Company Name, Email Address, Postal Address, Post Code and/or Telephone Number. We keep a record of all of this personal information stored securely.
In addition, some of our online forms may require other information that will enable us to understand your requirements for the purpose of identifying suitable third party suppliers tailored to these requirements.
From time to time, we may change our online forms, and the personal information that we require for completion. This is including, but not limited to, adding or removing required fields, adding, changing or removing the questions or wording of additional information for each service we are quoting.
We may also collect and record your personal information if you:
- Complete and submit any forms on our site.
- Contact us, or we contact you, by email, telephone or post for any reason.
- Post comments, material or other content on our site.
- Participate in promotions or competitions on our site.
- Complete surveys or polls on our site, or those that we have sent to you.
- We may monitor and/or record telephone calls for the purposes of quality control and staff training.
This information is collected for the purpose of:
- Personalising user’s experience and allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services and/or products.
- To follow up with users after correspondence.
Whilst we’ve made every effort possible, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We have implemented best practises when it comes to handling your data including securing our web content and using strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access but we offer no guarantee.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you request price comparisons, quotes or further information for products or services that are shown on our site (“Information”), through our online forms or otherwise, we may:
- contact you by telephone, SMS, email or post with the Information;
- contact you by telephone, SMS, email or post to confirm or verify your contact details or the details of your request; and/or
- pass on your personal information and the details of your request to selected suppliers of the products or services for which you have requested information, who may contact you directly by telephone, SMS, email or post.
We may also use your personal and other information in the following ways:
- To contact you by telephone, SMS, email or post to ask about your experiences with the selected suppliers and request feedback. This might be in the form of survey questions, for example.
- To contact you by telephone, SMS, email or post with information about other products and services (ours and third parties’) in which we think you may be interested.
- To pass on your personal information to selected suppliers of other products or services in which we think you may be interested, who may contact you directly by telephone, SMS, email or post.
- If you consent, to pass your contact details, including your email address, to organisations that have a relationship with you to enable such organisations to update their records.
- To facilitate communication between you and our customers (i.e. suppliers of products and services that are shown on our site).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To enable you to access and use our site and services.
- To ensure that the content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and improve our site.
- To notify you about changes to our site or services.
- We may also use, and provide our customers with, anonymised aggregated information about our site users.
DISCLOSING/SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our site users, including you, will be one of the transferred assets.
You have certain rights under the Act.
At any time, you may ask us to stop sending direct marketing communications. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the postal or email address set out below.
You can also use the unsubscribe/opt-out link within our marketing emails.
You also have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, when you visit our site, we download and store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other device. They allow us to recognise your computer or other device, and deliver a better and more personalised service to you.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies, and can be either first or third party cookies as defined below:
Session cookies: These allow us to track and link your actions during a single browser session, e.g. to remember the items returned from a search. These are created temporarily and, once you close your browser, all session cookies expire and are deleted.
Persistent cookies: These allow us to authenticate you, and remember your preferences and therefore enable us to enhance your website experience. These remain on your device between browser sessions.
First and third party cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies can be either first or third party cookies depending upon the domain placing the cookie. First party cookies are those set by our site. Third party cookies are issued by a different site to our site.
We use a mixture of all these types of cookies on our site to provide our services and enhance your experience. Some of the cookies used on our site are Essential/Strictly Necessary cookies, Analytical/Performance cookies, Functionality cookies and Advertising/Targeting cookies, as set out and described in the table below.
HOW YOU CAN MANAGE COOKIES & MORE INFORMATION
Generally, you can set your browser to accept all cookies, block/reject all cookies, or modify your browser to alert you of any new cookies. To clear the stored cookies, you can normally go to the Tools dropdown menu at the top of the browser window.
Our site, or parts of it, may not function without technical problems or be accessible if you have disabled cookies in your browser.
You can find more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, by visiting www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or advertising/targeting cookies.
Last updated: May 2016